The EM-SCII Lt Series of electronic mist collectors is the most innovative and technologically advanced series of mist collectors and comes with Semi-auto self cleaning system.
Primarily used for oil mist collection, this electrostatic method is over 99% efficient in trapping electronically charged mist particles. By utilizing tungsten electrode technology, the EM series showcases superb durability.
This, along with the elimination of filters and the clogging associated with them, not only provides a reduction in maintenance and operational costs, but keeps this design environmentally friendly as well.
Simplified version for EM-SC series. Equipped with auto self-cleaning function only for collecting electrodes.
- Auto self-cleaning collecting electrode without washing with water or detergent
- Top of the line in the electric collection -mist collectors
- The electronic trapping method keeps filter costs at zero
- Zero Filter waste and No Filter to Clog
- High efficiency greater than 99%
- For oil/water soluble mist collection
Improved charging electrode
Since the mist is charged after passing through the ground plate, the amount of mist adhering to the ground plate on the upstream side can be reduced. Since the mist passes through the red part to be discharged and is charged reliably, the passing speed can be set fast and the adhesion of dirt on the load electrode is further reduced.
|Max. Static Pressure
|Suction Port Ø
|Dimension (W x H)