When sucking ultra-fine powder such as toner with a conventional recovery machine or vacuum cleaner, it is unavoidable that the filtration performance is insufficient, the powder is blown out, and foreign matter is mixed into the recovered powder. The IX series solves these problems by incorporating a new resin filter and a swirling flow separation mechanism. High collection performance can be obtained because the pore size of the filter is several μm. Since the filter medium uses an element without a surface treatment layer, which is a special single-layer sintered single-material plastic, impurities are not mixed into the recovered product (powder).
Fine powder recovery machine from general powder to toner
- Handles ranging from common powder to toner.
- Layout-free model has a separate filter and blower unit.
- Pevention of contamination of powder collection
- Since the filter unit and blower unit are separated, the installation layout is flexible
- No leakage of collected powder
- Equipped with a shatterproof mechanism when discharging powder
- Can be operated continuously for 24 hours
A pulse jet method using compressed air is used to remove the powder adhering to the filter surface. It allows the recovery machine to operate continuously.
Long-lasting filter due to the built-in swirl flow type separator
The sucked air swirls along the inner surface of the cylindrical body, and only the air with a low powder concentration inside passes through the filter. The powder on the outside where the powder concentration is high goes directly into the bucket. It also significantly reduces filter wear.
The filter replacement work can be easily done by simply opening the upper part of the main body. The new resin filter used in the IX series has a lifespan of 3 to 5 times (compared to our company) compared to conventional filter media, which greatly reduces maintenance man-hours.
“Anti-Explosion Dust Collector Type” for recover powders that have a high risk of explosion
Equipped with a new recovery powder scattering prevention mechanism
We consider the health of workers and the hygiene of the working environment are very important. When the recovered powder is discharged, the blower is operated at an ultra-low speed by inverter control to prevent the powder from scattering to the surroundings.
* This mechanism is not built with IB-D series.
|Max. Static Pressure||kPa||5.39||6.08||6.37|
|Suction Port Ø||mm||50.8||50.8||50.8|
|Max. Static Pressure||kPa||5.88||5.88||5.88|
|Suction Port Ø||mm||50.8||63.5||63.5|
|Max. Static Pressure||kPa||13||23.5||27|
|Suction Port Ø||mm||76.3||76.3||76.3|
|Max. Static Pressure||kPa||12||22|
|Motor Type||EXPLOSION PROOF||EXPLOSION PROOF|
|Suction Port Ø||mm||76.3||76.3|
Continuous operation for 24h
- Ultra-compact design
- High static pressure 20kPa
- Energy saving
- "Smallest unit of dust collector"
Fine process powder collector for food and pharmaceutical plant
- All stainless body medium pressure dust collector.
- Hygienic design helps prevent dust /powder from accumulating on the inside.
- Water washable interior filter box.
- Easy to separate the filter box.