MZ Sries mist collectors from Amano are effective and efficient mist filtration solutions, providing a more productive work environment by reducing coolant and machining oil mists. MZ Series provides high performance technology and easy, predictable maintenance.
ENERGY SAVING, EASY MAINTENANCE AND NO TOOLS NEEDED IN FILTER REPLACEMENT
- Powerful just with a smaller motor in size
- High capturing efficiency 99.7 %
- Minimal consumables
- In a minute filter change, Quick and easy maintenance
- Use washable filter provide lower maintenance costs.
- Reduces risk of mist related hazards
Diffusing cone controls the airflow while diffusing air containing mists against the entire area of the primary filter. Sudden reversal of the airflow provides "collision effect," to efficiently separate cutting chips from large spray particles.
Relatively large mist particles in the air are captured at the entire surface of the filter, which has an ideal perforation to provide balanced operation between filter performance and cycles of filter replacement.
Located at the back of the fan, the secondary filter rotates in syc with the fan, filtering and condensing fine mists, followed by centrifugal separation. The collision effect brought by high-speed rotation of the secondary filter is high enough to separate fine mists.
1. Release the 2 clamps and open the cover.
2. Remove the diffusing cone unit
3. Remove the primary filter and replace it with a new one.
4. Remove the secondary filter inside the fan section and replace it with a new one.
MACHINE TOOLS - NC, CNC Lathes, General-Purpose Lathes, Machining Centers, NC Mills, Electric Discharge Machine, Thread Grinding Machine, Internal Cylindrical Grinding Machine.
SPRAYING JOBS - Washing, Anti-Corrosion, Oil Film Application, Cooling
OTHERS - Oiling Bearings on Large Machines, Drawing die process, Bleeding Pneumatic Cylinders, Lens Chamfering, Lens Polishing, Etc.
|Suction Port Ø||mm||150||200||200|
|Dimension(W x D x H)||mm||306 x 556 x 450||356 x 581 x 460||407 x 685x575|