These systems support maintaining a pleasant urban life for people and vehicles via use of parking lots and parking facilities. Amano offers reliable and high quality parking management systems by taking advantage of state-of-the-art technology in its product development, system construction, maintenance, and operation management. Amano will fully support parking lot owners through proposal for making more comfortable and efficient parking lots, improving profitability, and effective utilization of idle land spaces.
The APB-1800 Series Barrier Gate is designed to control vehicles in both attended and unattended parking traffic lanes by means of a straight or folding aluminum gate arm.
- Able to fully lift up a 3 meter arm in 1.2s. This allows smoother and more efficient traffic flow.
- When vehicle hit barrier Arm , barrier will swing out to protect vehicle and barrier gate.
GT-2300 Series Ticket Dispenser utilizes innovative technology and a barcode for expedited entry to parking facilities. The device offers clear user guidance through VFD display for ease of use even under sunlight. The Entry Terminal dispenses thermal barcode tickets and provides options for proximity access
- Issue Barcode ticket with clear information such as entry date, Time and location.
- Designed and sealed for maximum resistance to dust, rain, and other weather conditions.
- Easy to see the display under direct sunlight.
Evolved from Amano's sophisticated management system, GT-5300 PC-based Cashier Station achieves a high degree of usability. This software is capable of performing various tasks in one PC not only calculating parking fees, but monitoring occupancy, alarm and generating analytical reports.
- Intuitive user interface
- Provides enhanced security with vehicles images
- GT-5300 requires barcode reader, dot printer, cash drawer, fee indicator and proximity card reader(option)
Parking Guidance System
The parking area is one of the first contacts Customers will have with any business, whether it’s an Shopping Mall, Office Building, Hospital, Educational Facility, Event Venue or Airport,; AMANO Car Parking Guidance System can make that contact as smooth and convenient as possible.
All In One Ultrasonic Sensor & LED
- Detection Distance:30cm~3m
- Electricity:6㎃(max) (Equal to Green / RED LED)
- Response Time:6msec ∼ 22msec
- Sensing Distance:0.3m ∼ 3m(±0.3m)
Parking Guidance Management Station
- Parking Guidance Software
- Monitoring Function
- Reporting Function
- intel CORE i7-3770 Processor(3.40GHz, 8MB
- Memory:8GB(DDR3 1600 MHz) & Hard Disk:1TB
Zone Control unit
- Can be connected MAX 127 VGS-US3 Sensor with LED light
- Can be connected MAX VGS-BI-LPPNA-A Block indicator unit.
- Communication method: Nonpolar 2-wireDC POWER LINE(FM0) or RS 485 communication
Main Control unit
- Can be connected Max 16 VGS-LCU Zone control units
- Communication method:RS485(Multi-Drop)Local Control Unit, RS485(Multi-Drop)Entrance full direction board , TCP/IP - Parking Guide Server
In semi-automated parking system, entry is automated and parking fee is calculated by an operator using an auto-read fee schedules at the exit. This system is flexible and can accommodate various parking fee structures depending on vehicle types or parking hours of the day.
System consist of the following:
- GT-2300 ticket dispenser (Entrance)
- Barrier gate (Entrance/Exit)
- GT-5300 PC-based cashier station (Exit)
- IP-8330 IP Camera (Entrance/Exit)
In fully-automated parking system, automated exit pay stations enables accurate, secure, and prompt fee calculation as well as access control through parking ticket issuance to fee calculation. Pass cards and service tickets can also be accommodated depending on the desired operation.
System consist of the following:
- X-PARC Lane Terminal (Entry/Exit)
- X-PARC Automated Pay Station
- X-PARC Barrier Gate (Entry/Exit)
- IP-8331 IP Camera (Entry/Exit/Auto Pay Station)
- X-PARC Fee Computer (Admin Office)
- License Plate Recognition System (Optional)
Amano Parking Guidance System allow you to monitor vacant parking space in real-time and provide all necessary parking information to drivers.
- Trouble free parking
- Easy to follow signs and LED indicator lamp
- Dramatically reduced parking space search time
- Less stress and frustration
- Faster turnaround of available spaces means increased revenue
- Clear and simple parking management and control
- Reduced customer complaint
- Less supervision time