GT-8300GD is an all-in-one License Plate Recognition Terminal is built with 2units of LPR camera, an onboard license recognition processor, Stroble light, and LED display.
- No.1 License Plate Recognition Camera capture front side number plate and No.2 Licence Plate Recognition camera capture rear side number plate.
- Dramatically increasing recognition rate by dual license plate recognition system.
- License Plate Recognition recognizes the vehicle number by analyzing the images captured by the camera.
- The Vehicle number recognition process can be carried out without a separate computer.
- Receives a signal from a vehicle sensor and transmits a signal that can operate the strobe lighting device for constant illumination.
- In case of changing the license plate in the future, it will be supported to maintain compatibility with the changed license plate during the defect period.
- Display the car number, information text, and parking charge on the electric signboard.
- The electric signboard is easy to identify outdoors even in daytime and climate change by using LED.
License Plate Dual Recognition (LPR DUAR) System
The store images of maximum resolution 1280x960.
Double the recognition rate front and rear, bi-directional recognition.
Lower failure unrecognition due to deteriorating weather conditions such as rain or storm.
|Recognition rate||:||98% or more (except front and back bad license plate special license plate)|
|Recognition target||:||Cars and trucks|
|Recognition details||:||Hangul and numbers of license plate|
|License plate recognition speed||:||Less than 1 second|
|Shooting method||:||Trigger method|
|Management PC||:||Intel i5-3437U 4GB RAM 64GB SSD Windows 10 Embedded|
|Shutter speed||:||1/60 ~ 1/10000|
|Lighting device||:||IR LED lighting|
|Resolution||:||Horizontal 1280 pixels Vertical 960 pixels|
|Image pickup device||:||CMOS sensor|
|Vehicle speed in which shooting is possible||:||30Km/h or less|
|Communication method||:||Giga Ethernet|
|billboard module||:||64mm × 64mm module (2 columns 6 rows)|
|communication method||:||LAN (TCP/IP)|