Millions of businesses in both the private and public sectors are struggling to improve the safety, quality, and convenience of parking at their sites. The system is powered by four key components:
AMANO License Plate Recognition Terminal GT-8000 series is an all-in-one License Plate Recognition Terminal. It is built with an LPR camera, an onboard license recognition processor, a Stroble light, and an LED display.
- License Plate recognition Recognize the vehicle number by analyzing the images captured by the camera.
- The Vehicle ID recognition process can be carried out without a separate computer.
- Receives a signal from a vehicle sensor and transmits a signal that can operate the strobe lighting device for constant illumination.
- Display the car number, information text, and parking charge on the electric signboard.
- The electric signboard is easy to identify outdoors even in daytime and climate change by using LED.
AMANO License Plate Recognition Terminal GT-8000 series is tuned up to read and recognize for Philippine license plates.
ATS-2000LPR management software brings a new level of simplicity to the operation of vehicle number recognition access control. We have the software for your needs. ATS-2000LPR is the ability to access real-time information, 24-hours a day.
- Entry / Exit vehicle monitoring
- Entry / Exit data management
- Registration and control of season parker vehicles (whitelist management)
- Entry / Exit vehicle search
- Remote barrier gate control
- Entry / Exit Transaction Load Report
The APB-1800 Series Barrier Gate is designed to control vehicles in both attended and unattended parking traffic lanes by means of a straight or folding aluminum gate arm.
- Able to fully lift up a 3 meter arm in 1.2s. This allows smoother and more efficient traffic flow.
- When vehicle hit barrier Arm , barrier will swing out to protect vehicle and barrier gate.