GT-Series is a complete revolution utilizing the latest proprietary software combined with leading edge hardware technology. The GT-Series really are the complete solution, with ticket dispenser, barrier gates, fee computers and IP camera, which can operate as stand-alone units due to the mag stripe technology or as networked on-line units to provide maximum control.
Designed with both customer and operator in mind, GT-Series is highly user friendly while giving superior.
Evolved from Amano's sophisticated management system, GT-5300 PC-based Cashier Station achieves a high degree of usability. This software is capable of performing various tasks in one PC not only calculating parking fees, but monitoring occupancy, alarm and generating analytical reports.
- Intuitive user interface
- Software dongle key protection (USB)
- Provides enhanced security with vehicles images
- GT-5300 requires barcode reader, thermal printer, cash drawer, fee indicator and proximity card reader (all separately purchase)
Operates as an on-line unit (Ethernet Communication) to create a parking network management system with barrier gates, IP cameras, and the Gt-5300 Cashier Station.
- Slim and styling housing
- Equipped with Japan made high quality core modules
- Designed and sealed for maximum resistance to dust, rain and other weather conditions (suitable for philippine weather)
- Easy to see display under direct sunlight
- Automatic, manual or semi-automatic ticket issuance
- Up to 6 sets of GT-2300 and IP cameras (IN/OUT) are connectable with a GT-5300
The APB-1800 Series Barrier Gate is designed to control vehicles in both attended and unattended parking traffic lanes by means of a straight or folding aluminum gate arm.
- Able to fully lift up a 3 meter arm in 1.2s. This allows smoother and more efficient traffic flow.
- When vehicle hit barrier Arm , barrier will swing out to protect vehicle and barrier gate.
Cost-effective, bullet-style network camera designed for outdoor applications. With its weather-proof IP66-rated housing, the camera is shielded from harsh conditions such as rain, dust and provides an all-in-one solution without the need for additional accessories.
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in VGA resolution
- Dual-band lens for day and night function
- Built-in IR illuminations, effective up to 10 meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (triple codec)
- Simultaneous dual streams
- Weather-proof IP66 rated housing
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE