Amano's pulse-jet dust collectors combine the superior performance of felt fabric with continuous pulse-jet filter dust removal to provide stable, efficient dust collection. Amano's wide variety of economical and energy-saving pulse-jet dust collectors can be used in a variety of applications such as air pollution prevention, work environment improvement, powdered material recovery, and powder
conveyance in various production facilities.
A wide variety of filter types available for a wide range of applications The best-selling high airflow dust collector.
THESE NE W SPACE-SAVING TYPE PULSE JET DUST COLLECTORS ARE MORE COMPACTLY DESIGNED, YET STILL MAINTAIN THE NECESSARY FILTRATION AREA, MAKING MORE EFFECTIVE USE OF LIMITED FACTORY SPACE.
- Newly developed plate filters are lightweight and easy handling.
- New pulse jet system designed to separate the dust from the filter units uniformly.
- The modular structure makes diverse combinations possible.
MEDIUM-PRESSURE, HIGH AIRFLOW CAPACITY DUST COLLECTOR.
- A wide variety of filter types available for a wide range of applications.
- The best-selling high airflow dust collector.
- Equipped with airflow regulation mechanism.
HIGH-PRESSURE, MEDIUM AIRFLOW DUST COLLECTOR.
- Used for pneumatic conveyance and central cleaning.
- High-pressure design (up to 30 kPa).
- Can be used for long distance dust collection, central cleaning and particle recovery.
MEDIUM-PRESSURE, MEDIUM AIRFLOW DUST COLLECTOR.
- Optimum for silo and tank air releasing.
- Small, medium-pressure, medium airflow machine for collecting dust.
- Bottom flange design (with an airflow capacity of 75mᵌ/min, these small, bottom flange models can be used at hopper/silo/conveyor junctions for high-density dust collection.
MOLDED CARTRIDGE FILTER
THE PULSE JET DUST COLLECTOR FOR INTEGRATION AND OPTIMIZATION OF YOUR FACTORY FACILITIES.
- Maintain stabilized dust collection performance for a long time via the shake-out mechanism shaking fine particles out of the newly developed Jet Amp Filters using high-pressure pulse jet.
- The pulse jet system uses the operation of a solenoid valve to instantly release compressed air into the interior of molded filters to shake fine particles out of each other.
- Four types of filter materials are available. Select one best fit to the fine particles to be collected.