MF series applies Molded cartridge filter, Silo top dust collector with High pressure, medium airflow. The silo top dust collector is designed for dedusting silos and bunkers that are used for the storage of bulk solids. (carbon, silica, cement, grain, ash, lime, food products, etc.). The MF is installed on the silo or the upper part of the tank and used for extracting air. Silo top dust collectors are installed through a connecting flange.
Compact, cylindrical body is ideal for intake of pneumatic conveying and designed for dedusting silos and bunkers that are used for the storage of bulk solids.
- Optimum for silo and tank air releasing.
- High pressure, medium air volume type
- Small, high-pressure, medium airflow machine for collecting dust.
- Bottom flange design (with an airflow capacity of 75mᵌ/min, these small, bottom flange models can be used at hopper/silo/conveyor junctions for high-density dust collection
Surface treatment: –
Corresponding models: MF
Application: General dried particles (particle diameter about 10μm)
- For dust having a particle diameter of about 10μm.
- Collecting efficiency: Good, Particle diameter about 10μm
- Heat resistant temperature (F): Normal temperature 40˚C (104˚)
- Dust removal: Pulse jet
the various idea for use
|Model||Dimensions||Filter Area||No of Filter||Weight|