The new space-saving type pulse jet duct collectors are more compactly designed, yet still maintain the necessary filtration area, making more effective use of limited factory space. A newly developed plate filter allows duct collector size 1/2 smaller than an ordinary dust collector.
New Space Saving Pulse Jet Type Medium Pressure Large air volume Dust Collector
- Reduce installation space to 1/2.
- It is a unit structure that can secure the filter area even the installation area is minimum.
- It is very compactly designed
- Maintain necessary filter area
- Newly developed plate filters are lightweight and easy handling.
- New pulse jet system designed to separate the dust from the filter units uniformly.
- The modular structure makes diverse combinations possible.
Surface treatment: –
Corresponding models: SNP
Application: General dried particles (particle diameter about 10μm)
- For dust having a particle diameter of about 10μm.
- Collecting efficiency: Good, Particle diameter about 10μm
- Heat resistant temperature (F): Normal temperature 40˚C (104˚)
- Dust removal: Pulse jet
- maintaining the necessary filtration area, the volumetric ratio of this new filter compared with the existing filter 2/3
- This plate filter is comprised of dozens of cylindrical filtration units molded into an integrated plate-shaped structure.
- With this new plate filter, a cage (retainer) is no longer necessary, since sufficient rigidity is provided by the filter itself, thus realizing lightweight and replacement ease.
- Occupies only 1/2 of the space ordinary models. Extraordinary space-saving benefits.
Thanks to the employment of a newly developed plate filter and modified pulse jet mechanism, we successfully developed these SNP-Serie dust collectors requiring only half the space of existing models enabling more effective use of limited factory space to be achieved.
|Model||W(mm)||L(mm)||H(mm)||Space Occupancy(m2)||Volume (m3)||Filtration area(m2)|
*Comparison WRT when convened, the filter area of 500m2
- By forcing the pulse air through slits, the contact area with surrounding air increases, resulting in a greater volume of surrounding air being forced into the filter units.
- Thanks to the enhanced rigidity of the filter material and to reduce the chance of deformation, effective dust separation by means of counter-flowing air is also achieved.
- With the existing system, is not possible to distribute pulse pressure uniformly inside the filter.
- Dust unavoidably remains in the air in the sections neighboring the venturi tubes
Basic unit is expressed by 1HIW. A total of 34 filters are installed inside and provide a total surface area of 45 square meters. Assembling these units horizontally and vertically gives the model type shown at right. Model types combinable as standard
configurations in this catalog are listed.
|Model||Dimension||(Unit:mm)||Filter Area||No of Filter||Weight|