Mist collectors maintain clean work environments by collecting oil and/or soluble mist generated in the process of machining and/or other abrasive operations such as the use of lathes and chemical spraying for cleaning and anti-rusting. The wide product line includes filter-less, self-cleaning, and electric dust collection type models.
- Zero filter waste and No clogged filters.
- One type handles both water-soluble and oil-based mist.
- Trapping efficiency greater than 99%.
- Little vibration and low noise level.
FILTER LESS MIST COLLECTOR
- No filter replacement needed.
- Cyclone and trapping disk provide long term suction intake and trapping performance.
- One drain port large diameter.
- Cyclone separates out dust and cutting chips.
ENERGY SAVING WITH HIGH AIRFLOW
- Powerful just with a smaller motor in size.
- High capturing efficiency 99.7%
- Minimum consumables.
- Filter replacement without removing the duct.
- Easy access as the covers opens wide.
FOR DIE CASTING AND CENTRAL MIST COLLECTION
- Ideal for Die Casting Machine.
- Good for Centralize Mist Collector
- Turbofan gives extra power for airflow and static pressure.
- With built-in fire protection damper.
- Keeps initial suction power for long time and Zero filter waste and no filters to clog.
MIST COLLECTOR WITH AUTO SELF-CLEANING
- Clean electrodes without washing by water or detergent.
- Equipped with auto self-cleaning function.
- Top of the line in electric collection -mist collectors.
SEMI-AUTO CLEANING MIST COLLECTOR
- Light version of EM-SC series
- Auto cleaning collecting electrode filter
- Top of the line in electric collection -mist collectors
MEDIUM AIRFLOW MIST COLLECTOR
- Good for multiple suction.
- With two special filter (metal mesh + Urethane sponge) to capture mist.
- Low noise level.