The AMANO Short-Range Parking Control System requires to touch the RFID reader by RFID card for an open barrier gate. Short-range access is most effective for applications where an economical solution is required. The result is a simple and most stable unmanned operation that provides secure access to parking facilities.
Short-Range RFID Reader
Amano Middle-Range Vehicle Identification System is designed for all vehicle access control and parking applications. Using RFID cards for parking applications can eliminate the delay of each vehicle to wind down their windows for flashing cards.
- There's no need to open the car windows
- Read range Up to 90cm or up to 130cm
- Our Middle-Range RFID card is compatible with any door access control system, allows you to “One-card-system” for door access and vehicle access control.
- Supported communication interfaces: Wiegand, RS232 and RS422
Short-Range RFID Card/Tag
We offer a variety of access control tags to meet your specific requirements.
Our tags include both 13.56MHz MIFARE® tags and legacy 125kHz tags, as well as units that operate on dual frequency of both MIFARE® and Omega (125kHz). We also have the anti-cloning S-Series credit card tag, which incorporates a proprietary encryption for additional security, as well as SEOS cards.
Access Portal Access Control Software
The Access Portal management software suite brings a new level of simplicity to the operation of access control, whether you’re a small business or multi-site enterprise, or somewhere in between. We have the software for your needs. Access Portal is the ability to access real-time information, 24-hours a day, through a smart phone, tablet or computer – the choice is yours.
The APB-1800 Series Barrier Gate is designed to control vehicles in both attended and unattended parking traffic lanes by means of a straight or folding aluminum gate arm.
- Able to fully lift up a 3 meter arm in 1.2s. This allows smoother and more efficient traffic flow.
- When vehicle hit barrier Arm , barrier will swing out to protect vehicle and barrier gate.